» ONLINE SERVICES » Renewal of Registration / Reconstitution of IAEC
Renewal of registration & Reconstitution of IAEC
As per the guidelines of CPCSEA, every establishment registered with CPCSEA is required to be renewed. The IAEC of the establishment(s) is valid up to the validity of renewal of registration. Therefore, IAEC must be reconstituted at the time of renewal of registration. The term for renewal of registration and reconstitution of the IAEC of the establishment is 5 Years as per extant guidelines.
List of requisite documents:
1. The biodata and consent letters of Five (5) IAEC members (all from science background including one Veterinarian having at least BVSc degree). At least half of the internal members are required to be replaced at the time of Reconstitution of IAEC.
2. The minutes of IAEC meetings of the previous five years, bearing the signature (with date) of all the IAEC members. The minimum of 6 members are required to compose a quorum.
3. The Annual Inspection Report of the Animal House Facility and Annual statement of large animals use of the previous five years duly signed (with date) by the Main Nominee / Link Nominee (if Main Nominee is not available).
4. The establishments are required to deposit the renewal fee through ‘online payment gateway’ as per revised fee in the prescribed column at the time of the submission of online application for renewal of registration.
Procedure for apply online:
Step 1: The user is required to login through User Login Window at Home Page of Website of CPCSEA (http://cpcsea.nic.in) by selecting ‘Establishment Login’ in User type and put the User Name & Password which is given to each establishment(s) registered with CPCSEA.
Step 2: The establishment is required to upload the biodata and consent letters of each existing IAEC members (in a single PDF file; Maximum file size: 1 MB) on click on the tab IAEC members.
Step 3: The establishment is required to click on tab viz. Renewal Reconstitution request; and fill the details of proposed Five (5) IAEC members for reconstitution of IAEC, Upload their biodata and consent letters alongwith the details in a single PDF file (Maximum file size: 1MB).
Step4: After furnishing the above details, the establishment is required to click on Final Submit button; payment detail page will display; click on Make Payment; pay the renewal fee through ‘online payment mode i.e. Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
1. The establishment shall apply in advance (40 days) for renewal of registration & reconstitution of IAEC before the expiry date.
2. The fees which have already been paid through DD for renewal of registration for the same period will display to the establishment and will be adjusted at the time of online payment.
The establishments to ensure the following:
(i) Adherence to the Guidelines of CPCSEA issued from time to time. Establishments not adhering to the Guidelines of CPCSEA are liable for action as per Rules.
(ii) Submission of annual inspection reports and annual statement of Large Animal Use by the Main Nominee regularly.
(iii) The animal house facility of the establishment will also be inspected by external nominees / Members of CPCSEA at any time / within the span of renewal.