» ONLINE SERVICES » New Registration
In terms of Rule 3 and 4 of the ‘Breeding of and Experiments on Animals (Control and Supervision) Rules, 1998’, every establishment involved with handling (Education, Research, Breeding, Trading and Production of Hyper-immune Serum etc.) of laboratory (Small and Large) animals is required to register with CPCSEA.
List of requisite documents for registration:
1. Application as per revised Form ‘A’ for registration. (Each column of Form A is to be filled online).
2. The Blueprint / Layout plan of the Animal House Facility/ animal farm of the establishment, having the details of the various rooms/area with measurements for keeping animals, feed storage, wash room, office room etc as per CPCSEA guidelines, duly signed by the Head of the establishment and the Architect.
3. Minutes of the internal IAEC meeting, wherein recommendation for CPCSEA registration has been approved by the IAEC.
4. Approval letter from the Government/ Autonomous Council (viz. AICTE/ PCI/MCI) or Company Registration Certificate.
5. The biodata and consent letters of 5 internal IAEC members (Biodata format available on the website).
6. The registration fee will be submitted through ‘online payment gateway’ as per prescribed fee.
7. The animals (Large animals in farms/ large animal house facility and Small animals in small animal house facility) may be kept only once the inspection is done by a team constituted by CPCSEA and after the registration with CPCSEA.
Procedure for apply online:
Step 1: It is required to sign up in the User Login Window available at Home Page of Website of CPCSEA (http://cpcsea.nic.in).
Step 2: Fill the requisite details available at sign up page.
Step 3: The user is required to login through User Login Window at Home Page by selecting ‘Establishment Login’ in User type and put their User Name & Password which were entered during sign-up Form.
Step 4: After successful login, click on New Registration Tab from the left side, fill the registration form as per Form A in 3 mentioned steps. After completion of details of one step, click on Save and Proceed for next step.
Step 5: After fill up the details in all the 3 steps, click on Finish Button; the complete filled form will display, click on the Make Payment Button at the bottom of this page; pay the registration fee through ‘online payment mode i.e. Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.